What Annoyed You Today? (21 Viewers)

It's COVID... shit
Damn.............hope it's not to bad for you.
 
Hoping its a gentle COVID Marcel. When I had it, it was milder than almost every flu I ever had. The only reason I knew it was COVID was because of the test results
 
We are currently on tenterhooks as were surrounded by it in our housing complex. Unfortunately one of our neighbors notified us just after a long chat that she had just tested positive, that was three days ago. Fingers crossed. :D
 
Ouch, sorry to hear that.

Out of network not possible?
 
You have my sympathy. I've lost a front capped tooth on two occasions in the past. First time Christmas eve and second time Christmas day, too much enjoying the good life and peanut brittle. :lol:
 
Lost half a molar at lunch today.
No in-network dentists available until after the holiday. So I get to enjoy the weekend with a jagged ruin in the back of my mouth.
Merry f×××ing Christmas.
Ouch! I've had similar experiences. You have sympathy and empathy.
 
Massive head and neck ache. Head needs to be amputated just above the shoulders!!!

Make sure you pay the right price for that new head - cheap replacements don't last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back