What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like another trip to the hardware store, but will be tomorrow. Too tired to make the 16 mile run over there this afternoon. Hate looking up stuff and the store shows it in stock and then when you get there, it's not.

Ahhh. The blessed inventory system. It was there when we entered it in the system. 🤷‍♂️
Where I work they keep talking about upgrading our inventory system, that will track everything in real time.
Uhh. No. It won't. Because you can't count stuff that's not been entered.
Biggest issue I've seen is product isn't removed from inventory until it leaves the building. So if it has been pulled, but not shipped, it still counts.

I was looking at my inventory and found a kit I want to add to my 1/48 build list. After going through the upstairs stash, I realized it must be in the down stairs stash. The way they are stacked, its going to be a real challenge to go through them. The pile is so high that it's difficult to get them down. I think my kid will help me go through them. The last time I moved them, the whole pile of boxes and kits fell on me :grimacing:

Tried to start my military pension paperwork. Need to download the proper forms. Won't open! Arrgghhhh!
Might have to see if someone at Ft. Snelling, or whatever they are calling it now, can help me out.

Tried to start my military pension paperwork. Need to download the proper forms. Won't open! Arrgghhhh!
Might have to see if someone at Ft. Snelling, or whatever they are calling it now, can help me out.
You might need a viewer of some kind. What type of file are you trying to open? What does is say behind the dot like armypensionstuff.txt

Spectrum fits in that category of caca.

and so does the Australian government monopoly nbn. Best known as the nightmare bloody network because is it run by nothing but nitwits with no bloody nous. NBN Outage Map use uppercase nbn like intelligent people do in normal use but nbn themselves use lower case like lazy @#$%^& do - I use their official format.

1716758553387.png
1716758687018.png

1716758653364.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back