What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Stupid cancer. My sister (on my dad's side first marriage who raised me (not the wife beating alcoholic father who provided some DNA) has colon cancer, which has spread to her lungs and kidneys. I shed some tears. She's always called me her brother and helped tremendously emotionally after dad passed. My birth mother and dad passed away within a span of three years. That was the hardest part ever in my life. She has always been there for me, so that hit me really hard.

Stupid cancer. My sister (on my dad's side first marriage who raised me (not the wife beating alcoholic father who provided some DNA) has colon cancer, which has spread to her lungs and kidneys. I shed some tears. She's always called me her brother and helped tremendously emotionally after dad passed. My birth mother and dad passed away within a span of three years. That was the hardest part ever in my life. She has always been there for me, so that hit me really hard.

Bugga.

I am not good at words for things like this. Lifes a bitch at times but hold on as there is always something better in the future. Celebrate the good times with her while she is still here to enjoy.

I lost my mother, sister, and mother's sister(my aunt) to pancreatic cancer. I had bladder cancer in 2006 but that was cleaned out and been OK, so far. I know that gawdawful feeling all too well. All I can say is I feel your pain, hang in there life has to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back