What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Techmod decals from my first time using them, are s***! Good thing I had the Mircoscale stuff or they would have been toast!

Yep. They are hit or miss. Old ones were the worst but the new ones are better I believe. I used some a few builds ago and they were ok. Hoping my Russian stars behave as I have two aircraft to use them on
Be careful with those Russian stars, they may have a smoking accident.

Leave a fire extinguisher nearby. Just in case.

Russian stuff tend to go up in flames lately.

Last edited:
I am trying to download the files pb43 has sent me and the nightmare bloody network is working like the old 56k modem I had nearly 30 years ago. That's what happens when you have a @#$%^&* monopoly

1718404594216.png

Last edited:
I'm located in what is called the best place for internet in town.....its crap. Others around me say it as well. My son and daughter are on the other side of town and they don't dare download anything, Not for long though; fibre optics coming in the Fall. Right now, downloading at 99.7kb/s

Last edited:
Thanks George but that did not work. I still run Win7 because about a year after Win10 came out the automatic update that you can not prevent wiped ever drive other than C on certain brands of computers. Fortunately I still had the old Win7 box alive as I was going to use it as my backup server and the Win10 box was only a few weeks old. I still lost a lot of work though. The win10 box is now the backup. My win7 box at present.
1718430044172.png

4700 smackeroos to scrape, patch, prime and two white coats, moving furnuture included, on 4 room ceilings.

I'm guessing I will be a shareholder in a painting company!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back