What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Childproof caps are what annoys me! I tried to open a tin (I believe 'can' to our US friends) wood treatment today and the instructions on the cap indicated that I only had to squeeze the cap at two points and then unscrew it.
So I squeezed and turned only to find that the whole cap assembly was turning in the container!
A screwdriver to lever the cap off followed by cutting off the locking tabs with a knife has now solved the problem but that was a wasted half hour.
Brian

Childproof caps are what annoys me! I tried to open a tin (I believe 'can' to our US friends) wood treatment today and the instructions on the cap indicated that I only had to squeeze the cap at two points and then unscrew it.
So I squeezed and turned only to find that the whole cap assembly was turning in the container!
A screwdriver to lever the cap off followed by cutting off the locking tabs with a knife has now solved the problem but that was a wasted half hour.
Brian
Be happy, man! the problem is solved at last! :D

Ukrainian police bravely detain and beat a man for a T-shirt with the word "Russia" on it. It turned out to be a tourist from the United States.
The second half of the video is in English.

At the link you can see another video from the police station

Ukrainian police bravely detain and beat a man for a T-shirt with the word "Russia" on it. It turned out to be a tourist from the United States.

Back in early years of Revolution in Iran, the Religious Fanatics and their Thugs made more than 15 different "Patrol"s ... They were tasked to Islamize people, in a barbaric way! ... Two of Them, Named "Sar-o-llah" (Blood of God) and "Jand-o-llah" (Soldiers / Troopers of God) were the most savage ones They would Color your hand if you were wearing a T-Shirt! and many other dark things!

J.jpg

A Jand-o-llah Patrol Car! Also were Called "4WD" standing for "4 Homeless Bastards" in Persian.

Ask in Facebook or VK (or any other place) about Those or "Komite" ones!

Last edited:

Should have worn a bikini. Would have been save then.

Young Americans think free speech and other US rights exist every where. It is good for them to learn what we have at home and what can happen away from home.
I suspect it was more along the lines that he visited Russia, bought a shirt and then decided to wear it while visiting the Ukraine, not being well informed of the situation between the two countries.

Which leads this to being an important life lesson:
Be informed about where you're visiting.
Know the does and don'ts of your destination.
Be respectful if their customs.
Avoid drawing attention to yourself.

Still doing battle with Canada Life for a long term disability cheques for April/May. Possible payment in October. Started a new battle with Worker's Compensation over hearing aids. They want hearing test results from my work career. The companies I worked for in the 70's/80's don't exist any more. The paper company I worked for for 22yrs didn't keep the records after they shut us down. The coal mine I worked for three years after doesn't appear on the parent company website. The current mine only has a record of my last test from last year. One of the questions from the 7 page form, "What problems are you having with your hearing?" Seriously???? I'M FREAKIN' HAVING PROBLEMS HEARING!!!!
Things do not bode well for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back