What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Been fighting an insurance company for long term disability payments since April and they keep asking for additional information even though my claim was accepted at the end of May, the day before I went back to work. I sent them what I hope was the final piece last week and received an email today saying...."Can you confirm who this is?" :rolleyes:

Day 5 of very poor, very slow, intermittent Internet connection

Probably it is still much better and faster than these:

Internet Speed.PNG
intspe.PNG

Been fighting an insurance company for long term disability payments since April and they keep asking for additional information even though my claim was accepted at the end of May, the day before I went back to work. I sent them what I hope was the final piece last week and received an email today saying...."Can you confirm who this is?" :rolleyes:

If I ever have your permission, I'll confirm their transfer to the other world!

:) ;) :D

and received an email today saying...."Can you confirm who this is?"
It's been my experience that insurance companies drag their feet for two reasons:
First, they don't want to give up any money.
Second, they create a protracted, soul-draining marathon in the hopes that you'll either give up or settle for bread crumbs.
:mad:

It's been my experience that insurance companies drag their feet for two reasons:
First, they don't want to give up any money.
Second, they create a protracted, soul-draining marathon in the hopes that you'll either give up or settle for bread crumbs.
:mad:
There are more CRIMES and CRIMINALS working on day, rather than night!!! And they are well protected by BARRICADES.

Oddly enough, it was a can of Bubble-Up that coated the interior of my BMW.

It's still 96° inside this shithole of a house at the moment (@ 10:40 p.m).
No cooling and I can't get a contractor to come out and help...no matter though, I'm still living in my shop after two years and the cooler there has it at a comfortable 85° degrees.

The temps for Redding are forecast to be a high of 117° over the weekend - yay...
never leave a can of fix a flat in the back seat of your car in the summer. :banghead2:

Run, Forrest, Run!

If you are happy to have more PS752 or AMIA or Charly Hebdou, you are free to have them! You have no idea what you are doing with the future of your country and your people. You will understand this when it's too late and there is no turning point! I don't care and not talking about politics! That's nothing being compared to what I mean.

Last edited:
1- Majority of things that I want to post about Iran, present or past, would become political! I have no idea to post what! or talk about what!

2- Strange headache ... very loud noises in center of my head! can't sleep!

3- All roads are closed and Khark island is off-limit! No way to visit Islands, one way or another. We are ordered to camp outside of City!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back