What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you mean headlight globe then yes, Fords can be a pain. Right hand on our old one - remove battery etc. Skin
knuckles trying to turn holder and swear profusely when trying to put back in.

Left side, remove air cleaner housing - knuckle and swearing a bit less but swearing is still at full volume.

Starter motor - go out and buy a trained octopus.

The thing is, the bulbs would be perfectly accessible if not for a beam that runs directly behind the light assembly.
I could reach the covers, but couldn't get inside the housing to loosen the bulbs.

If you mean headlight globe then yes, Fords can be a pain. Right hand on our old one - remove battery etc. Skin
knuckles trying to turn holder and swear profusely when trying to put back in.

Left side, remove air cleaner housing - knuckle and swearing a bit less but swearing is still at full volume.

The official way to change globes on our Kia is almost the same but by removing three screws the whole headlight assembly comes free and then the job is a breeze.

Spent an hour taking the front end off my car so I could replace a light bulb.
The directions in the manual left out a few steps. I had to remove over two dozen fasteners, screws and bolts.
Then I got to put it all back together.
Thank you, Ford Motor Company.
Been there. With my Mazda 3

Today I got called into the office. A customer had called in to complain about some damaged product. They sent a photo to show the damage.
Looks like the weight had shifted causing the stacked product to collapse on itself.
But as I looked at the photo, I noticed a few details. First, there was more stacked than I normally put on a rack. The top layer was facing the wrong direction.
Second, on top of our product, were several bundles of product that weren't ours.
Finally, I noted that the size was unusual.
A quick check of our records show that we hadn't shipped any product matching that description in two months.
So, good luck with that.

The unfortunate realization that my 90yo Mother who has dementia, alzheimers, poor mobility etc may have to take up residence in a care home (possibly for the rest of her life)

As well as the need fully investigate the options for funding this.

The unfortunate realization that my 90yo Mother who has dementia, alzheimers, poor mobility etc may have to take up residence in a care home (possibly for the rest of her life)

As well as the need fully investigate the options for funding this.

@#$%^&*

Our family went through that with my mother in law.

I feel for you.

My father died last June from complications of Dementia. He was in a memory care unit for about a year. Now im dealing with an 88 year old mother, 82 mnlaw who is partially paralyzed from a stroke and a 90 year old friend who recently lost her husband. Needless to say even though we placed them all in the same assisted living place we still have our hands full. Luckily they are able to afford it for now. It is not easy for anyone to go thru this mentally and physically.

Today I got called into the office. A customer had called in to complain about some damaged product. They sent a photo to show the damage.
Looks like the weight had shifted causing the stacked product to collapse on itself.
But as I looked at the photo, I noticed a few details. First, there was more stacked than I normally put on a rack. The top layer was facing the wrong direction.
Second, on top of our product, were several bundles of product that weren't ours.
Finally, I noted that the size was unusual.
A quick check of our records show that we hadn't shipped any product matching that description in two months.
So, good luck with that.
Winner

Told the customer 2x don't order the inspection until there is a PO number. Even sent instructions in an email. If the inspection is done prior to the date of the PO, we cannot pay for it or reimburse you for the cost. You know where this is going. O, I did not understand, you should have called me and explained it we had a conference call last week and went over the procedure with you .. 🙄

My father died last June from complications of Dementia. He was in a memory care unit for about a year. Now im dealing with an 88 year old mother, 82 mnlaw who is partially paralyzed from a stroke and a 90 year old friend who recently lost her husband. Needless to say even though we placed them all in the same assisted living place we still have our hands full. Luckily they are able to afford it for now. It is not easy for anyone to go thru this mentally and physically.

We found the mental strain the worst. A woman who was a vibrant manager who needed very little or no help for anything she took on becoming just a wasted shell of her previous self. And this lasted a looooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time.

I salute all of the primary care givers out there. I only did it for 4 months and it almost did me in. Work half a day, stay with my mother until 8:00 pm and then go home to take care of my paraplegic step father. Nothing like trying to do yard work in the middle of the night.

I work for the state helping disabled workers get the technology so they can have real jobs. The man that I get lotto tickets from asked me how to get help to become a LVN. We talked about his options and what help is available. I was surprised to learn that he has another job in the mornings working with hospice. What a special person. :salute:

My mother was my grandmother's care giver for nearly two years. A month before my grandmother died I was visiting her and she said " Hi Fred" mistaking me for a former brother-in-law and she smiled when she saw me. That memory will last a life time always because that was the last time she ever spoke to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back