What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Can you quantify that?
Try this:. If some one you havnt seen for a while looks different to how you remember it is of course because they are using a body double to fool the world in a massive conspiracy, not because they have started chemotherapy and didnt think the world needed to know, because they dont.

Try this:. If some one you havnt seen for a while looks different to how you remember it is of course because they are using a body double to fool the world in a massive conspiracy, not because they have started chemotherapy and didnt think the world needed to know, because they dont.
I should have realized that.

Interesting item on Alzheimer's.

My wife's mother and grandmother had it. Older sister has been displaying symptoms for the last year. Her doctor told her to up her water intake to not less than two litres per day and her memory problems have disappeared.

Psychosomatic?

Placebo effect?

Cure for a different but outwardly identical problem?

Darned if I know but this may help others -- or not.

I recommend a flagon of whisky taken over the next few days, sure to kill the bug!..........................................................Get well soon Jan. :thumbright: :D

I recommend a flagon of whisky taken over the next few days, sure to kill the bug!..........................................................Get well soon Jan. :thumbright: :D

yes, my father always claimed a bottle of good whiskey and a hat was the cure. Hang the hat on the door knob and drink the whiskey (neat of course) until the hat opens the door and walks out.

Backing up my driveway, turned for the garage too soon. Fiberglass body bumpers are sh!t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back