What Annoyed You Today? (14 Viewers)

My old van can no longer travel at or near the speed of light, so driving faster than my lights is no longer possible. I first noticed this as the resistance in the wiring and connections slowed the electricity, thereby slowing the speed of light.
 
Love me some pineapple on a pizza with a massive load of spicy pepperoni on it....

IMG_20261009_201252.jpg
 
Interim fix. - tape shower curtain to wall.
That's good. A friend of mine came up with an idea she uses. When you have those sliding shower doors she puts a rail up inside the doors and hangs a shower curtain inside the shower stall. That keeps the doors and tracks clean and dry and also reduces the amount of water that gets out of the stall as well. I was just taking a shower and started thinking how in my last house in CA I replaced the whole shower stall and put pieces of plastic wall over the old tile.
 
I have often checked out the news on CNN because the lefties call it right wing propaganda and the right wing call it left wing propaganda.

Under its new owner it does not comply with Australian law so goodbye CNN.

1791609786327.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back