What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just discovered we have a Raccoon living under the house. Right under my computer room. I bear no malice or ill will towards any animal but this dude has to go. He is as cheeky as Ron Biden after passing a bunch of PORK. Therefore tomorrow he goes. My Marlin Model 60 SS 22lr autoloader should be fine for punching a sixpac of holes in him in one trigger session.

I just discovered we have a Raccoon living under the house. Right under my computer room. I bear no malice or ill will towards any animal but this dude has to go. He is as cheeky as Ron Biden after passing a bunch of PORK. Therefore tomorrow he goes. My Marlin Model 60 SS 22lr autoloader should be fine for punching a sixpac of holes in him in one trigger session.
I was going to reccomend shooting him..... Hopefully you get him.:)

Not yet, I have the feeling its a female with kits. If I can just get her to move on I would like it better. I ain't no murderer!
But.....sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Been a bad week health wise. Achilles went to he!! last week, favoring it when I walk is now causing me to have back pain, plus woke up this morning to a massive Charly Horse cramp on my left calf, feels like I pulled the muscle in that leg not which compounds the Achilles problem.
Only 43 now, can't wait until I hit 63, if I make it that far!!!

Mate I feel for you mate, what do the doctors say?

They say amputate, just below the neck. Actually have nto seen a Doctor for the Achilles problem for almost a year. They just tell me to take Ibuprofen, Ice it, and stretch it, and will want me to see a Physical Therapist again, which I am not going to do as I alredy have all the exercises and stretches they want me to do.
This latest batch of problems is pretty much my fault for not being diligent on doing stretches and my strengthening exercises. Been slowly working them in, it it's not better by mid August I'll see the Doctor for a Cortizone shot, and if it still does not get batter under the Surgeons knife.

Thanks, hoping to avoid surgery. Been slowly re-introducing my exercises in hopes to better by September. Got an Elk hunt at the end of September and I'm going whether I'm healed or not. Old wooden crutches are getting camoflage tape put on them just in case they are needed!

Last edited:
I am very angry right now!
Went to the hairdressers as appointed, at three o'clock this afternoon.
Asked specifically for a 1940's german-style men's haircut - very short back and sides, semi-long on top/front, and a sharp edge in both sides where the short, machine-trimmed hair go into the slightly longer hair on top.
Easy to maintain, easy to tuck into the biker helmet, easy to wash and keep...what do I get?
An asymmetrical, "smart", modern-day women's hair cut.
That was NOT what I wanted, f*ckface!!!!

Well BBabe, if it's any comfort your hair will grow back and you can try it all over again. Make sure to bring a picture of what you want, maybe they didn't quite understand what you were looking for?
Thankfully my haircuts are pretty simple, trim sides and back with a #4 trimmer blade and cut the top shorts and blend in.

Well BBabe, if it's any comfort your hair will grow back and you can try it all over again. Make sure to bring a picture of what you want, maybe they didn't quite understand what you were looking for?
Thankfully my haircuts are pretty simple, trim sides and back with a #4 trimmer blade and cut the top shorts and blend in.

Hi Bucksnort. :)
Right you are, and I couldn't help but laugh at myself later, when I had stomped around in my living room here for a while, steaming with rage...god, I thought, I act like a teenager who hasn't gotten her way! :lol:
It'll grow back as you say, and yes - the next time I'll bring a pic of what I want - the one who cut my hair was fairly young (in her 20's), so my bet is that she had no idea whatsoever about what on earth I was talking about, and I know from experience that many very feminine females just don't get why another woman would want a man's style haircut. Well - does being a total history geek help you understand that, lady??? :lol:
At least I got my short back and sides (6 mm/0.24 inch), and the rest can get combed out of the way with a lot of extreme hold hair gel, and I'll be fine until the next trip to the hairdresser. :lol:
Btu if any of you registered a little tremor on the local Richter scale, it was prolly just me freaking out here.. :lol: *looks for dents in the ceiling*

funny-pictures-girl-lion-yells-at-boy-lion.jpg

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Glad you've recovered, you could also try to track down and aging German barber to cut your hair next time;)

:lol: Good thinking there! *broad grin*
As far as I remember, there's supposed to be a classical, old-fashioned barber salon somewhere in central Copenhagen - if they can't help me, nobody can! :lol:
Only problem is if they'd cut the hair of a woman - I think I remember something from the article I read about them, that they only cut and shave men....please get me right here!!! :oops: :shock: :D
Jeez Louise, it's afternoon coffee time! *shuffles off to the coffee machine, grinning broadly*

I was out doing the weekly shop (on a friday!!) and was walking home when it started to pour down. Shortly after a car purpously splashed me through a puddle....i hope karma gets them. This is the sort of place i live in! :/

That's why the good Lord created rocks and gave us arms to throw them with! Soup cans would substitue for rocks if needed.
when walking in the rain i always have a rock in hand for just such an occasion it got to expensive throwing a dollar coin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back