What are you doing now?

Still working on the A-20 and chatting with friends. Just got back from have lunch with Dad.:cool:
 
watching Spartacus Vengeance....
 
Waiting for Microscale decal film to dry on the homemade yellow Ps that will go on my "captured" (more found in bits really) Bf109G-14,the one that eventually became EA*2, VD358.
Luckily I've got Saracens v Leicester to watch in the meantime :)
Steve
 
Night Fighter, you too? Sounds a bit like me. I am back in Joliet right now after driving up from Arkansas yesterday. Trying to sell the houses here and in Aurora. Going to be here for about two weeks and then it is back to Arkansas. Nothing is selling may have to drop the price again
 
Getting ready for the Rammstein concert in Forum, Copenhagen tonight.
Spikes set, clothes clean and on, german flag color socks on, nails done w. BMW nail stickers and german flags, I just need my wallet, ticket, id, train card, cell phone and keys, then I'm ready to rock! :D
 
Thanks RA, I think I will. ;)
If I don't it's certainly NOT Rammstein's fault, that's for sure! ;) :D
 
Watching my Westham United play Crystal Palace Live on the Box...
 
Quietly getting on the outside of a bottle of Red.....with the aid of some mature cheese :-) ...sweet dreams !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back