What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Listening to my new Top Gear dvd playing on the telly; bought the dvd's on sale today. :)
Cars doesn't make much sense to me, they've got too many wheels anyway to be thoroughly enjoyable for my taste, but I love the passion and enthusiasm that the three hosts of Top Gear has got - plus their sense of humour - and best of all: Jeremy Clarkson! :rofl:

Thinkin I should tell my boss I didn't sign up for Full Time work, I signed on for casua, less than 20 hours a week. BNut he just can't find reliable to run the router, or anyone who can think outside the box, if you know what I mean. Can't take the whinging of some of the people at work neither. I will be 69 in June as well. Don't you think it's time Not to work a full week?????

Talking of paint, I have just come in from spraying the side of my classic car after spending hours repairing the damage caused by a hit and run van...
The low pressure system works a treat.
John

Trying to figure out how I'm going to get into shape for a "Tough Mudder" event. And also how I'm gonna put a team together with my friends...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back