What are you doing today? (3 Viewers)

Absolutely nuthink!
Well, Netflix is keeping me occupied.
And this.
 
...chilin'...watching reruns of Castle right now, ...
You too :) :)
 
...chilin'...watching reruns of Castle right now, but am going to start up some movies pretty quick here.

Love that show.

Speaking of Castle. Back when the show first started I got this…

IMG_1452.jpeg
 
Sorting thru slides, thousands, to send to CA a group I was in on the start-up 50 years ago.
Slides from waaaaaaay back, of the group and family. Now I can get back to modeling
(swimsuits) my wife says! Pfffffffffffft.
 
Second day of recuperating from driving 9 hours down to Melbourne a week ago and returning two days ago! F'n hard on an 80.5 year old cactus! I am officially half way to 81, 💩
 
Everything's closed, might as well kick back and watch me some football. Yeah, buddy!
Merry Christmas! =)
...just remembered, "The Boys in the Boat" opens today....so I guess I'm gonna go see a movie! =)
 
MIL and the wife made southern style ham, grits, sausage, blood sausage, links, eggs, pancakes and southern biscuits. I ate and ate, no cooking here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back