What are you doing today? (4 Viewers)

Back to work...sigh
 
Pulling out today for our annual get together with our sports car club, heading to Lacrosse WI, going to take the Badger car ferry across lake Michigan from Ludington MI. I have always wanted to take the old coal powered ferry and never had a reason to. 4+ hour trip across the lake. Looking forward to it tomorrow. It should be a good week of driving twisty roads with good people. My wife finally found a reason for me to board another ship, after 4 years in the USN I just don't have the desire to get back on one. But this will be a 1st for me as I have never been aboard a coal powered ship before.

Small world, I had a great aunt who lived in Ludington, we used to go over quite often to visit and watch the car ferrys come and go.

Also, I used to work at a place in Belleville back in the late 70's when I was in college, like I say, small world.

Spent the day working on my SS Monte Carlo, the power window switch on the drivers door literally fell apart when I went to open the window :confused:
Actually, was nice and peaceful just taking the inner panel off the door and doing light repairs like that.
 
Ahh...ya' lucky bastiges!

And most likely a BBQ & beer afterwards...
Just a couple !
 
Flocking bases for the command stands of my Sassanid army for Warmaster Ancients.
1000000591.jpg
 
Back to work... :confused:
Stop talking dirty like that.
 
Just got back from 6 days in Wisconsin after a week of great drives, good food and great people, tomorrow back to work and a 12 hour drive to go back to Mississippi for 5 weeks for work.
 
Needs ketchup.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back