What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pulling out today for our annual get together with our sports car club, heading to Lacrosse WI, going to take the Badger car ferry across lake Michigan from Ludington MI. I have always wanted to take the old coal powered ferry and never had a reason to. 4+ hour trip across the lake. Looking forward to it tomorrow. It should be a good week of driving twisty roads with good people. My wife finally found a reason for me to board another ship, after 4 years in the USN I just don't have the desire to get back on one. But this will be a 1st for me as I have never been aboard a coal powered ship before.

Small world, I had a great aunt who lived in Ludington, we used to go over quite often to visit and watch the car ferrys come and go.

Also, I used to work at a place in Belleville back in the late 70's when I was in college, like I say, small world.

Spent the day working on my SS Monte Carlo, the power window switch on the drivers door literally fell apart when I went to open the window :confused:
Actually, was nice and peaceful just taking the inner panel off the door and doing light repairs like that.

Flocking bases for the command stands of my Sassanid army for Warmaster Ancients.
1000000591.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back