What are you doing today? (3 Viewers)

Starving myself and then sitting on a toilet later. Getting rotor rooter'd tomorrow. lol

At least I have the forum to distract me while on the throne. :D
 
Finally getting the time to hook up the sink in the kitchen.

It took nearly four years to get the custom kitchen counter made. Due to the complex angles, no counter outfits could manage it, but I found a shop who's owners personally came out, took some measurements and said "no problem" and they tackled it like a boss.

It took three months to make and a day to install, but worth the wait.

20230907_075418.jpg
 
Yeah, its not the greatest thing, but its worth it. Especially since I have a family history of it.
Not to get into too much on this subject but the last time (November 2022) they gave me some pills, six for the evening and six for the morning...

WOW.

But, or butt, as soon as they ran through that part was over, no residual feeling that I might not make it to the Dr. appointment... :lol:
 
All joking aside, the day of discomfort is way better than finding a major problem while in there and long term discomfort that brings.

Agreed 100%, hence why I do it every 5 years,
 
Last edited:
Laying the pad for a 22kw generator.
 
Now that is a pretty car.
 
Packing up to head home to New York. Flight tonight. I hope Koreanair doesn't substitute some off brand airplane for my Boeings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back