What Are You Driving ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I can't remember if I posted this.

2 kids and 126 mile round trip commute daily, well I stuck with economy.

My oldest daughter says "it's fluffy."

Attachments

• My Scion.jpg
    My Scion.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 129
On the bright side, you can load it up in your tool box when you fly.

I have a 100 round trip mile commute daily myself, and I'm sure I'd envy your gas mileage.

Thanks, I was hoping to see 300,000 out of it. Oh well. I hope to get it back to the shop tomorrow.

I had 200,000 on mine, when the transmission finally gave out on her. I decided not to replace it though, and just get a new one. You getting yours fixed?

I know a lot of people complain about Jeeps, but I love mine. I am a straight up Jeep man.

I had 200,000 on mine, when the transmission finally gave out on her. I decided not to replace it though, and just get a new one. You getting yours fixed?

I know a lot of people complain about Jeeps, but I love mine. I am a straight up Jeep man.

I got it back today from the shop. The shop owner told me he would do better than the factory. He backed it with a warranty and told me if I had any problems just to bring it back so I can't complain about that. And I don't want to get rid of it.:)

Well, I had no idea that was a Scion, Joe...but now that you mention it, I can see the Scion emblems on the rims :lol:

I thought that Scion pretty much made one type of car, the tC coupe. I know they make that X series toaster shaped thing, too...

Here's my Scion at Hayfork Summit back in early November.

Attachments

• IMGP13337[1024x681].jpg
    IMGP13337[1024x681].jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 88
I got it back today from the shop. The shop owner told me he would do better than the factory. He backed it with a warranty and told me if I had any problems just to bring it back so I can't complain about that. And I don't want to get rid of it.:)

I would not want to get rid of it either. The 1993 to 1998 Grand Cherokees were amazing. I cried almost when my 1995 finally died. After long debate I decided it was just finally time to get a new one.

Here is a nice pic of my Grand Cherokee in the snow at night. Not an off road pic, but still just nice covered in snow. I guess I am just a Jeep man! :lol:

Attachments

• chr16.jpg
    chr16.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 88
My boss has a 96' Grand Cherokee Laredo and a 08' SRT8. The latter is not an off roader at all but son, will it haul the mail.:lol: I rarely have any serious problems with mine and the fact that it will go anywhere I want to go makes me want to keep it.

Last edited:
Well, I had no idea that was a Scion, Joe...but now that you mention it, I can see the Scion emblems on the rims :lol:

I thought that Scion pretty much made one type of car, the tC coupe. I know they make that X series toaster shaped thing, too...

Here's my Scion at Hayfork Summit back in early November.

Very cool!

Mine is an XA - they only made them for a few years. The XD replaced it.

My boss has a 96' Grand Cherokee Laredo and a 08' SRT8. The latter is not an off roader at all but son, will it haul the mail.:lol: I rarely have any serious problems with mine and the fact that it will go anywhere I want to go makes me want to keep it.

The SRT8 is great, but it really is a sports Jeep if you wan't to call it. It just a luxury family car in my opinion. I have no desire to pay the gas for it. That is why I went with a Laredo on this one. I go the leather interior and all the nice things to go with it, but have a V6 instead of an 8 or the 10 that comes with the SRT8.

Much better on the gas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back