What Are You Driving ??

Know how you feel, had a 76 Volare that i couldnt kill..
 
She's sick, not dead. My trusty '96 Bronco, over a quarter million miles. Only let me down recently, runs when cold out then if it's hot it will shut off, just like someone turned the key!
Found out it needs an Ignition Control Module.
bronco.jpg
 
The older Fords were good vehicles. They normally keep on driving. The new ones on the other hand...

Jeep all the way!
 
Captain Vick, check out my post #216. Same machine different skin

Oh, but you bought the Redline! Looking back I should have sprung for the Pontiac equivalent, it would have made it more collectable, instead I opted for Cruise-control on a car with a stick and almost no luggage space! What was I thinking! :cry:
 
until two years ago was driving a Mitsubishi Pajero 2006 450 hp raid rail with dakar preparation, a land rover discovery 1990 (series 2) in Spain is known as the TD2 or 400, a astra merit 1.9TD full equip and a Ford Sierra RS 500 cosworth, but after an accident in the Baja Aragon (race rail raid Spanish championship raid rail ), in which I almost every vertebrae fissure sold or gave the low, I buy a skoda octavia 1.9 tdi 2010 model
 
I hate Smart Cars.

If you get into a wreck (such as head on collisions), you are screwed, because there is nothing between you and the other car.

I understand it has great mileage, and is great for city driving, but I could never own a car that I could literally fit inside my Jeep. :lol:
 
Where up in the mountains are you again?

I used to live up in Hendersonville. Beautiful place! I can't wait to take my wife to the Blue Ridge Parkway, especially in the fall season.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back