What Are You Listening To??? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SHADOWS FALL SABATON mix
SABATON these guys are insane if you love you metal all they sing about is famous battles and people stuff like that from WW1,WW2,Vietnam and other conflicts mainly ww2 1 here is a list of a few of their songs what they are about.

Angels Calling-ww1 no man's land trench warfare
Cliffs of Gallipoli -about our ANZACS
Stalingrad-self explanatory
Wolfpack- u-boats
panzer battalion - kursk i think?
The hammer has fallen -captured ss soldier
Talvisota-winter war
Rise of Evil -hitler
Panzerkampf-Battle of Kursk
Ghost Division- rommels panzer corps france my favourite 8)
Attero Dominatus -battle of berlin

i should add its not neo nazi music far from it just in case someone thought that :)

Last edited:
Went to one of those shops where you can buy used stuff and support the danish Red Cross at the same time.
Found an old record with the radio programme that was broadcast from the BBC on the night when Denmark was liberated on May 4th, 1945 in the evening, plus the LP sleeve also has a booklet where the guy who read the news in the radio that night - Johannes G. Sørensen - tells the story of how he experienced that particular broadcast.
The booklet also contains an original copy of sheet music with "The Danish freedom Song", originally published by the illegal press in Denmark, i.e. freedom fighters and resistance people, and there were some ration stamps too.
Must've been the original owner who've added the stamps. Cool stuff! :thumbleft:
Am listening to it now. ;)

0003.png

Stamps from left to right:
Fuel - Unknown - Flour - Soap and/or laundry soap - Flour (Barley or Oat).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back