What book are you reading ?? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Long Way Round:Chasing Shadows Around the World By Ewan McGregor Charley Boorman

Pretty neat fun book for a change of pace, from London to New York Via Europe, the Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia,Russia and Canada.
About halfway into it, nice light reading so far.
Art

unfortunatly i cant get his latest one....
Another one that hasn't been finished is the "wheel of time" series by robert Jordan i am finished the most current one and cant go any futhur......:(

Down Under - Bryson ( may have mentioned that already im not sure )

Anywho have 5 more of his to read........

Two steps to Tokyo - Gordon Powell. Fascinating account of the RAAF in the Trobriand and Admiralty Islands. Written by the author (an Air Force Chaplain) whilst in the Admiralties - great stuff.

Hugh Ferguson - the War of the World. Really interesting stuff, a history of the 20th century, but presented from an alternate view and explanations. I've already learnt of a lot of events I never even knew happened. Halfway through the section on how appeasement failed atm

The Sum of All Fears, Tom Clancy. Great author with an intimate understanding of miltary technology.

Iron Kingdom: Rise and Downfall of Prussia (1600 - 1947)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back