What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more, Adler...This weekend I will be cooking fresh Pacific
sockeye salmon on the grill with a skewer of shrimp and scallops for appetizer.

The really nice marinated pork steaks that I did on the gril along with some baked potatos done in tin foil in the coals. Oh and the ice cold beer to go with it.

Way to go, Marine! But don't get cocky - still a lot of hard work ahead!
Corpus is getting some weather today, huh!!!

I still jack enough stuff up to know not to be cocky. Maybe one day, if I look down and see sandals and a flowing white robe on, then I'll be cocky in the A/C. Cockiness gets fools killed.

My Dad apparently did not have a stroke after all. The neurologist said he has something called white mask(?), similar to Bell's palsey only it comes on quickly and just as quickly will disappear. It's evidently harmless, just very disconcerting. Oh, all the wonderful things advancing age has for us to which we may unhappily look forward...

My Dad apparently did not have a stroke after all. The neurologist said he has something called white mask(?), similar to Bell's palsey only it comes on quickly and just as quickly will disappear. It's evidently harmless, just very disconcerting. Oh, all the wonderful things advancing age has for us to which we may unhappily look forward...

Glad he's ok! Is this your old unit patch???

What Cheered me up today. Well last Wednesday of last week I had to have a Colonoscopy done. Results came back today after seeing my GP. GP has given me the all clear. No Bowel Cancer No Colon or Prostrate Cancer and polps that were removed all clear as well. Over last few months I had been unwell. So the Colonoscopy was done just to check. It appears I had what was called Cologyn forming over large intestine wall and bowel giving me problems. Simple course of medication will clear it up. Boy I am relieved in more ways then one, Am i pleased yes I am ****ing estatic. Not so worried about work as it was effecting my work. But glad I got all clear for upcoming trip to Philippines and Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back