What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to post this - last wednesday did a flight into Ellington Field in Houston and a guppy was parked on the line. Pretty neat running into that.

A Guppy? What was the livery on that bird? The turboprop version?

Wait. We are talking two different aircraft right?

Attachments

• 250px-Super_Guppy_N941_NASA_landing.jpg
    250px-Super_Guppy_N941_NASA_landing.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 63
~ well dang nam another two packages from 356th fg vets came yesterday, I'm as happy as a duck on a pond. couple great un-published pics from one vet.

Adler, Reschke was in the hospital for a couple days due to a bicycle accident but he is resting at home so hopefully you will hear from him soon. Roman S. wrote me a mail with these details

Wow - I didn't even know I had turkeys in my little 40 acre woods, but here is proof. This hen hopped over the fence Saturday morning!!!

Attachments

• Turkey.JPG
    Turkey.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 55
A Guppy? What was the livery on that bird? The turboprop version?

Wait. We are talking two different aircraft right?

I don't know. It was about 2200 and dark. Only saw it out of the corner of my eye because I was taxiing. Was pretty cool to see though!

I know its tasteless but my gut reaction was to laugh when I heard the following:-

When Motorhead toured the Bomber album (in 1980) the stage set featured a mock up of a WW2 Wellington, or possibly Lancaster, bomber which hung over the stage. So the tour reaches Dresden in Germany. Lemmy strides out onto the stage, looks at the audience, looks at the bomber and says: "Good evening Dresden. I bet you haven't seen one of these for a while."

congrats 2 Eagles ! many more to you and your bride, and also to Chris as well and any others. We celebrate ours in August, # 32 to my green eyed vixen :D

hey gang it's snowing like a bandito. Typical march weirdness .... ............ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back