What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching your wife. Are you creeped out yet? :lol:

Is little Matty eating solid foods yet?

Mildly... :D

Not yet. We have his fourth month checkup in a couple weeks, actually probably as soon as I PCS back to Pensacola. I'm expecting them to have us start him on rice cereal and such then. He pounds formula and boob milk like it's The Last Supper. He's got 5 rolls between his hip and knee. :D

Wait until he starts real food. You think his Angel Stools are mild. Oh my goodness. Once he's onto real food, you will have to either step up and be a man or renig your responsibilities and claim flying is too demanding. :lol:

Please let me know. I need to wallow in others misery to reinforce my ego. Schedenfruede is one of my primary goals in life.

Wait until he starts real food. You think his Angel Stools are mild. Oh my goodness. Once he's onto real food, you will have to either step up and be a man or renig your responsibilities and claim flying is too demanding. :lol:

Please let me know. I need to wallow in others misery to reinforce my ego. Schedenfruede is one of my primary goals in life.

Oh I'm sure you'll enjoy these....

Attachments

• P1020377a.jpg
    P1020377a.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 45
  • P1020474a.jpg
    P1020474a.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 47
  • P1020469a.jpg
    P1020469a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 52
:lol:

Okay lets see what cheered me up. Me and my wife had a great weekend and today are just relaxing. We are going to make some Margaritas here in a minute and just relax on the porch.

Aawwww I'm jealous!!! You and your wife need kids to make be feel better about myself.

A quiet house for another 30 minutes (until boys come back home), some smooth jazz and a pot of coffee (that I never drink more than 4 cups out of). Good times. :rolleyes: My life is pathetic. :sad3:

Heard this was baby picture post week so I thought I'd throw a pic of my Wife and Baby out there. Took this shot last week when Mom was ticking baby. It was as funny for me watching as it was for the participents.

Attachments

• Cara and Ella 41707.jpg
    Cara and Ella 41707.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Cara and Ella 41707B.jpg
    Cara and Ella 41707B.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 44
Isn't she just adorable! I hope we get a girl next... then I can start dreading the day guys look at her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back