What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya Matt. about 18 and ice fog. does the weather channel ever ever mention south Oregon for anything ? ............. ah nope. We need the meltdown real fat so I can get back to work

Erich, while this is not the what annoyed you thread, my kids are driving me nuts. Between the windstorm, christmas break, snow storms and MLK holiday, they have not been in school for almost a month for cripes sake. They are going stir crazy and so am I.

Failing that Matt... give um drugs.

(and this from the women who taught children for many years hehe)
:rolleyes:

I have had a nice weekend, we had a big party (nearly 200 friends) as we have had three big birthdays in the last few months (my son, daughter and I), so we had a joint party. And today I got lots of text and e-mails from folk saying that they had a great time at the party....... now that has to cheer a girl up.

Weather here was stormy at weekend and to think we were moaning. brrrr sounds cold there guys.

Wish I were that cruel, Crippen. Can't do that. Though worse things have crossed my mind with their acting up.

Tomorrow is a day of school. And the WILL go. Lord willing.

snowing 3 inchs plus now !

lunch is done and a good German piece of choc ready to be devoured in timely fashion, and it is so quiet at home right now .......

yes it does ........... very peaceful. Just heard all the roads in and out of Portland OR need chains. they have closed portions of I-5 down my way due to weather ........... this is great !

YES nice mailer today a big one with thoughts on 2 kills from a 356th fg pilot flying a wonderful looking P-51. He shot down an Ar 234 in March of 45 ........

more on that later as I put all of it together

E ~

A friend of mine just e-mailed this to me.

"What a blond girl does after a car accident ?

A. She cries,
B. She phones somebody,
C. She screams,
D. Don't know.

Answer : Look at the slideshow..."

Attachments

• blonde_accident_1.pps
    499.5 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back