What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

From the other day, actually - designated Naval Aviator! Notice Matty passed out slumped over on my wife's shoulder :lol:

Attachments

• 100_1326a.jpg
    100_1326a.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 119
From the other day, actually - designated Naval Aviator! Notice Matty passed out slumped over on my wife's shoulder :lol:

Big day! Proud day!

Congrats!

I had a friend from high school (24 years ago) contact me!

congrats on your wings Mkloby and I'm pleased the gov't is promising to lower taxes by a 1/3 over next few years with todays budget backdated to include this year with 2007 taxes :D

Bought a new guitar today, a Fender Telecaster for those of you who also play. It sounds great and is a good addition to my faithfull old Les Paul :)

oo nice!

Us or Mex model? Colour? Maple freboard? :lol: sorry

The fact it's raining!

It's a Mex. As it will perform as a second guitar next to my Gibson, I found 2000+ euro's for an American too much, especially concidering that the quality difference between a Mex and an American one are not that big but the price is :). Below my new beauty, in a very dark red color. I still have to adjust the neck, as I took off the standard Fender crap strings and put up some heavier D'Addarios. The neck is now slightly bended. What annoyed me was that I didn't have the right screwdriver so I'll have to buy that one tomorrow (I know, last sentence should be in the other thread :lol: )

Attachments

• PB040006.JPG
    PB040006.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back