What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks killer Marcel!

I want a Blonde tele. Probably look into the Made in Japan versions :)

Yeah, I always wanted a blonde one, too. They're the real thing. But I also wanted a sunburst Les Paul and ended up with a blue one :lol:
The Japan version I tried didn't sound half as good as this one, but could just have been that one guitar. The American I tried was hardly better then the mex, for 3 times the price. Just use your ear before buying one.

Oh, what cheered me up today: Finding my son on the couch, trying to play the guitar just as his daddy. Looks quite funny when he's 3 years old :lol:

The first real snow today. It has been snowing all day until about an our ago it switched to sleat which unfortunatly is melting the snow.

My 3 year old son wanting "to sleep without a diper". I'm sure we'll have to clean up his bed sometime tonight, but it's a nice start :)

:lol: How'd that work out?

We bought a house on the outskirts of Jacksonville, NC. 2 acres of land. Pretty excited... builder agreed to close on 29 Nov too. Still has some landscaping issues, however, that they need to resolve.

Attachments

• P1030089ab.jpg
    P1030089ab.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 105
Congrats Matt! Home ownership is nice.

Thanks Eric. Yeah, it is very nice. We still have our home back in Pensacola that we're leasing out. Apparently I'm picking up properties as I go along.

Nothing like having someone else pay your mortgage for you while you build equity!

Spent a nice day showing Comiso around did the CWH, Niagara Falls and 1812 battle sights and the Russell birds a fast but comprehensive tour hope I didn't bore the poor guy

:lol: How'd that work out?

We bought a house on the outskirts of Jacksonville, NC. 2 acres of land. Pretty excited... builder agreed to close on 29 Nov too. Still has some landscaping issues, however, that they need to resolve.

He kept it dry 'till 7 o'clock in the morning, then he started crying as he had peed in his bad, so saturady morning was a little early for us. :lol: This morning he managed 'til 6.

Congratulations on buying your own house, Matt

He kept it dry 'till 7 o'clock in the morning, then he started crying as he had peed in his bad, so saturady morning was a little early for us. :lol: This morning he managed 'til 6.

Congratulations on buying your own house, Matt

Thank you.

:lol: not bad. He was really trying! I am not looking forward to those days...

Spent a nice day showing Comiso around did the CWH, Niagara Falls and 1812 battle sights and the Russell birds a fast but comprehensive tour hope I didn't bore the poor guy

Yeah... it was awesome... 2 Forts, an aviation museum, an airfield with rare warbirds, niagra falls and Tim Hortons!

GREAT day.. I plan on doing a separate thread about it soon.

Pbfoot has some connections.. the man can pull strings!

>>hope I didn't bore the poor guy

The day before I woke up at 4:30 am (1:30 PST)! I wasn't close to bored... just a little sleepy. Plus I had to get back to Toronto to chase Canadian skirt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back