What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You would be surprised at the convincing it took me to get me to even consider the heavy responsibilities that come with this honor!
Full disclosure, while we stand firmly against world domination, we have seen fit to initiate certain studies on the subject.

Last edited:
After more than 18 months of uncertainty, and a lot of worry about whether I could be made homeless, all due to our lovely Government deciding that, as I had a Private Pension, I was no longer eligible for certain State Benefits, I believe I've actually got things sorted at last! (haven't quite got to grips with the realisation yet!)
Basically, even though I had been informed that, as I am disabled and unable to work full time, I could take my Pension early, without affecting any disability or incapacity Benefits, especially as half of the Pension goes to my ex wife and daughter, the 'new' Government decided to change the rules, and really stuffed me.
Today, I've had two letters from different but related Government departments, one stating that due to my disability I am now in the 'Supported Group', and can once again claim help with Rent and Council Tax, and that I will also have an increase in benefit,and another informing me that I have now been moved to the next level up for Disability Living Allowance, another benefit increase.
So, not only is the immediate and pressing problem solved, but I also get more dosh!
Cheered up?
I'm like a dog with two d*cks !!!

Good to hear Terry!

Well I got a new car yesterday (well used). Traded in the Land Rover I was driving for a Renault Megane 3 door (4 1/2 years old only had 13,000 miles on the clock!). Should now get around 60mpg vs the 25 I was getting before although it is a diesel, makes a little more sense when being a student again (road tax also went from ~£220 to £30 a year).

Well..... my good fortune pales compared to some...........

But my bluddy sh!t decals arrived today for my HH-60H!
NAVY is already on and I am like a pig rolling in mud,
happy as a clam............ Before he gets dumped into the chowder!

Boss gave me 6 big Jalepeno peppers, fresh from his garden today. Atomic Buffalo Turds for supper tonight.
I need to clean them, fill the with cream cheese with a little Cayenne pepper or Tobasco mixed in, throw in a venison beer stick piece, wrap in bacon, put a toothpick through them to hold it all together and then into the smoker for a hour or two.... My mouth is watering right now!!! Everyone knows what an Atomic Buffalo Turd is, right?

Last edited:
Works on the grill too, but watch out for a flaming inferno with all that bacon dripping onto hot coals, or am I the only one that still uses charcoal instead of a gas grill?

I am guessing a Atomic Buffalo Turd is what happens when you go to the bathroom after eating things like that Buck!! Sounds good though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back