What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Having a good day.

Firstly my Daughter has passed her first year exam so she has been accepted fully onto the veterinary degree course at the Royal Veterinary college.

I have two more job interviews in the pipeline so i may be telling my current employer to stick it soon.

And Flying legends aircraft list is filling up nicely for the weekend.

Well done to your daughter and good luck Karl. I miss the 70s. Quit a job today and have no problem finding a job tomorrow. I quit one logging camp 5 times in one month
cheers guys.

Geo, used to be like that as a chef, but as i get older and as i earn a decent salary its getting harder, as employers look for younger and cheaper head chef's !!

Having a good day.

Firstly my Daughter has passed her first year exam so she has been accepted fully onto the veterinary degree course at the Royal Veterinary college.

I have two more job interviews in the pipeline so i may be telling my current employer to stick it soon.

And Flying legends aircraft list is filling up nicely for the weekend.

Good stuff all round Karl.

This is a few days late but I'm still surprised and cheered up tempered with a bit of grief still after losing Trixie in April. On July 8th we had our annual volunteer and awards luncheon at Valley Animal Center. For all of the dedication to my sweet Trixie, I was awarded with the Foster Volunteer of the year award. Would have preferred to still have Trixie though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back