What Cheered You Up Today? (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Valley Animal Center has Summer Camps for the children and I took Rocky in for a Guess the breed session. I was only allowed to show pictures of Rocky and others of his type plus explain his personality traits. It was up to the children to guess what he is. Several looked at a dog book and looked at Rocky and the figured out based on appearance on personality what he is. Rocky is a Cheagle which is Chihuahua and Beagle. A number of them wanted to adopt him and take him home. Rocky behaved very well for a first timer at a group setting. His popularity with the campers cheered me up greatly as it proves what a wonderful dog that he is.
100_1302.JPG

Tackling my least favorite aspect of modelling, which is masking a canopy. I am making progress for once. Working on my Stuka canopy. I am probably the slowest builder in the world but I have 3 almost ready for paint and what keeps me from finishing is the damn canopies so this is a good thing for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back