Settling into the new house
...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good stuff DogsbodyHad the first of two infusions of Ritixumab today, with the second due on Sept 5th.
A long day at the hospital, from 08.30 to 17.00 hrs, sitting in a chair with a drip in my wrist, but it'll be worth it if it works as well as the last one, nearly two years ago, and gives me more mobility and relief.
Glad I don't have to pay the bill too - around £7,000 per infusion I believe !!
Thanks George, not worried about the cooking its the face to face interviews i suck at, so glad i got through that oneGood luck there Karl and very nice Terry
Good Luck RolandPossibility of getting this new job just jumped from 50-50 to about 90% sure. Not guaranteed but this would mean after 3 years overseas I would get to go HOME! Fingers crossed.