What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had the first of two infusions of Ritixumab today, with the second due on Sept 5th.
A long day at the hospital, from 08.30 to 17.00 hrs, sitting in a chair with a drip in my wrist, but it'll be worth it if it works as well as the last one, nearly two years ago, and gives me more mobility and relief.
Glad I don't have to pay the bill too - around £7,000 per infusion I believe !!

Had the first of two infusions of Ritixumab today, with the second due on Sept 5th.
A long day at the hospital, from 08.30 to 17.00 hrs, sitting in a chair with a drip in my wrist, but it'll be worth it if it works as well as the last one, nearly two years ago, and gives me more mobility and relief.
Glad I don't have to pay the bill too - around £7,000 per infusion I believe !!
Good stuff Dogsbody

Hope it goes well Karl - and as for the face to face bit, as long as you add "With respect" before you say f**kwit, you should be fine !!

Typical !

Just had a call from another job i applied for a while ago, they now want to see me next week.
This is for a private school, so much better hours and shift patterns.

I reckon i will be offered the job at the hotel i am going to tomorrow now, and will have to try and stall them so i can keep my options open.

Shouldn't complain i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back