What Cheered You Up Today? (14 Viewers)

Got rid of my Second in command today, he had been undermining me at every opportunity since i took over running this kitchen in January.
Failed the Cockpit Resource Management test, did he? An FO who won't collaborate is as dangerous as a Captain Bligh in the left seat, in the kitchen as in the cockpit. Good riddance!
Cheers,
Wes
 
Wow!
 
Just finished the delights 13 days on in the last 14 with an 8 day stretch to finish it off, looking forward to a few drinks tonight...
 
daughter back home from the UK safe and sound....
 
Custom built guitar body/neck I ordered nearly a year ago has just shipped! Now I just need to save up my pennies for the innards and hardware for the guitar, such as pickups, switches, potentiometers, capacitors, pickguards, etc...
 
 
Half the day is done and I just remember that today is a stat holiday in my province....paid to sit at home and work on my model
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back