And I understand that. I'm enjoying my first cup as we speak.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
One should not type before the first one. I swear my head is in a fog when i get up.And I understand that. I'm enjoying my first cup as we speak.
One should not type before the first one. I swear my head is in a fog when i get up.
" 2 guys up to know good" need i say more?
View attachment 710129
Great shot, congrats!
In my avatar pic I'm wearing a plaid shirt. Time to get those lenses cleaned, or maybe a new prescription. Sheeesh!Great shot, congrats!
On a side note, is it just me or is that the same sweater/shirt that you're wearing in your avatar pic? Time to expand your wardrobe...![]()
He's so beautiful! Best wishes for both of you, as well as parents.
Brilliant and thanks for showing us.![]()
It doesn't get much better than this.
I note that you dont mention elephant polo.Six Nations Tournament.
France : 53
England : 10
Because the specie is not that much common in Normandy.I note that you dont mention elephant polo.