What Cheered You Up Today? (11 Viewers)


And I understand that. I'm enjoying my first cup as we speak.
 
And I understand that. I'm enjoying my first cup as we speak.
One should not type before the first one. I swear my head is in a fog when i get up.
" 2 guys up to know good" need i say more?

200w (3).gif
 
One should not type before the first one. I swear my head is in a fog when i get up.
" 2 guys up to know good" need i say more?

View attachment 710129

Yup. Same here. Fortunately I work from home most days, so I set the coffee machine to start right before I wake up. I walk past it on my way to my office, and take that first sip as my computer is starting.

On days that I go into the office, I make my coffee the same and put into a carafe. Then when I sit at my desk, and take that first sip as my computer loads.

If I don't do that, I cannot even make it through the morning email storm.
 
Footy starts next Thursday.
 
View attachment 710042
Holding the grandson for the first time.
We have the same stylist!
He's so beautiful! Best wishes for both of you, as well as parents.
 
Over the last week the bluebonnets have started popping up. Flower season down here is beautiful, and I always enjoy it. Pics from a couple of years ago, all within 10 or so miles of my country abode. Bluebonnets with an indian paintbrush standing red and proud in the center:

pkqS66L.jpg


Indian blanket and ox-eye daisies:

OVEudSC.jpg


Sunflowers in front of my trailer:

5bELfx2.jpg
 
Brilliant and thanks for showing us. :D

I will take and post pics of our current season as circumstances allow. The bluebonnets line the country lane leading me home ... when this time of year arrives, I think of it as the "Royal Road".
 
My son is learning to play the violin, so he's in the room while I am doing my coursework, so I said, play me something. It was very good. He's taken to the instrument. Then hands me this paper. He says, it was on my desk. He didn't look at it or anything. It says on there, Academic student of the month for February. I ask him, Do you know what this is? He's like no, it was just laying on my desk. Some piece of paper. I said, Son, you are so amazing. Today we went to the store and bought him 25 cars. He loves his cars. I am so danged proud of him. He's so humble. He wanted burritos too lol!!
 
Last edited:
21/2 weeks in the new job. I still have not done much work. I did get to answer one question. I was told I may be able to answer the phone in 2 weeks. So this is what the E4 Mafi is like in the Army?
 
I note that you dont mention elephant polo.
Because the specie is not that much common in Normandy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back