What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And I understand that. I'm enjoying my first cup as we speak.
One should not type before the first one. I swear my head is in a fog when i get up.
" 2 guys up to know good" need i say more?

200w (3).gif

One should not type before the first one. I swear my head is in a fog when i get up.
" 2 guys up to know good" need i say more?

View attachment 710129

Yup. Same here. Fortunately I work from home most days, so I set the coffee machine to start right before I wake up. I walk past it on my way to my office, and take that first sip as my computer is starting.

On days that I go into the office, I make my coffee the same and put into a carafe. Then when I sit at my desk, and take that first sip as my computer loads.

If I don't do that, I cannot even make it through the morning email storm.

Over the last week the bluebonnets have started popping up. Flower season down here is beautiful, and I always enjoy it. Pics from a couple of years ago, all within 10 or so miles of my country abode. Bluebonnets with an indian paintbrush standing red and proud in the center:

pkqS66L.jpg

Indian blanket and ox-eye daisies:

OVEudSC.jpg

Sunflowers in front of my trailer:

5bELfx2.jpg

My son is learning to play the violin, so he's in the room while I am doing my coursework, so I said, play me something. It was very good. He's taken to the instrument. Then hands me this paper. He says, it was on my desk. He didn't look at it or anything. It says on there, Academic student of the month for February. I ask him, Do you know what this is? He's like no, it was just laying on my desk. Some piece of paper. I said, Son, you are so amazing. Today we went to the store and bought him 25 cars. He loves his cars. I am so danged proud of him. He's so humble. He wanted burritos too lol!!

Last edited:
21/2 weeks in the new job. I still have not done much work. I did get to answer one question. I was told I may be able to answer the phone in 2 weeks. So this is what the E4 Mafi is like in the Army?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Frog
Back