What Cheered You Up Today? (25 Viewers)

Patience. I ordered some on Amazone. Extra special speed delivery.
 
I will send you some, do you want the small box or the large box ;)
 
Received official letter confirming my transfer with contract from teaching on the middle school side to the elementary side for the next four years. I can live with that :sunglasses:
Egads man... You're a *far* better man than I. I just can't do snot drippers anymore.
 
I have done middle school for ten years. The things I have dealt with and heard, unbelievable. Dual language is pretty smooth. Eager to please and still prone to listening.
I've done all ages for going on 33 yrs. now. For me, teaching instrumental music is akin to having my nailbeds pulled out with a pliers. I did the beginner thing (5th grade) for about 7 yrs and thankfully they "ran out of budget money". Still do the jazz ens. at a local HS and a couple private lessons out of my house but you couldn't pay me enough to *attempt* to teach snot hurlers which end of the horn to blow into......EVERY week.....any more. Nope. D-U-N, done.
 
I've done all ages for going on 33 yrs. now. For me, teaching instrumental music is akin to having my nailbeds pulled out with a pliers. I did the beginner thing (5th grade) for about 7 yrs and thankfully they "ran out of budget money". Still do the jazz ens. at a local HS and a couple private lessons out of my house but you couldn't pay me enough to *attempt* to teach snot hurlers which end of the horn to blow into......EVERY week.....any more. Nope. D-U-N, done.
Thank you for your heroic service.
 
I've done all ages for going on 33 yrs. now. For me, teaching instrumental music is akin to having my nailbeds pulled out with a pliers. I did the beginner thing (5th grade) for about 7 yrs and thankfully they "ran out of budget money". Still do the jazz ens. at a local HS and a couple private lessons out of my house but you couldn't pay me enough to *attempt* to teach snot hurlers which end of the horn to blow into......EVERY week.....any more. Nope. D-U-N, done.
Thank you for your heroic service.
My wife has been teaching here in Oz for 30 years, K-3, you've got nothing on her.
Bilingual, to No-lingual. If it's not the kids, it's the parents. Everyone has to win and
never learn that Someone has to lose. From first place to last they all get the same award.
Is it any wonder they get pissed of when they finally lose and get No award!!!!
A teachers mantra "Wine proves God wants to help teachers cope"!
 
My wife has been teaching here in Oz for 30 years, K-3, you've got nothing on her.
Bilingual, to No-lingual. If it's not the kids, it's the parents. Everyone has to win and
never learn that Someone has to lose. From first place to last they all get the same award.
Is it any wonder they get pissed of when they finally lose and get No award!!!!
A teachers mantra "Wine proves God wants to help teachers cope"!
Agree and like!
 
Happy Anniversary!!
 
Today is our 20th Anniversary. Been an amazing 20 years.
:wav:
Congratulations and best wishes toward the next 20 years of wedded bliss.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back