What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last night our local Soccer team Adelaide United defeated the highly fancied Bunyodkor Kuruvchi 3 - 0 in the first leg of their semi-final match in the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Champions League.

Just received news of my acceptance as a Volunteer at the local Breweries (Surly Brewing) fall release party for thier rare, once a year brew called Darkness.
As a volunteer I will be getting a free Surly Brewing T-Shirt, and more importantly FREE Beer!!! Also am guaranteed to be able to buy six 750ml bottles of the beer the celebration is all about (my favorite beer at that). Non-volunteers have to wait in line in hopes they get a number to buy the brew, poor souls;)
Should be a good time, Beer, Bands, Babes, and Rock'n'Roll. Only two weeks until the party;)

Well that sucked. The ticket place could not hold my reservations for the 2 tickets for AC/DC. The Munich show was sold out in minutes and I thought I was screwed.

But I'm not....:lol:

I was able to get tickets for the AC/DC show in Duesseldorf, Germany on 07 March 2009!

Tickets are paid for and in the mail tomorrow!

AC/DC baby!!!

First day back of schools over!!!!!! yay!!!!!!

Had an interesting day actually found a pretty fun tree to swing on

Then as I was walking out ,A police officer told me to get back in school!

had some drug bust thing going, Told him I'd miss my bus his reply was better than being bitten by my dog

So I missed my bus,but I was happy because school was over!!!!

I woke up at 5am and didn't feel tired,couldn't believe it

It was awesome can't remember the last time I woke up so early and didn't want to go back to sleep.....never

Saw the sun rise and everything, was real nice!

What's this 'Sun' thing, Daniel? Haven't seen it for ages, forget what it looks like.......

Well from what I gather from various sources its very very ....HOT!

It's been rumoured that we actually revolve around this "sun"

Its white/yellow in colour ,sorry I never been able to stare at it long enough to get a clear picture

Thanks for the laugh Terry

You cheered me up today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back