What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just received an e-mail from someone named Muhammed with the Niger Dept. of Solid Materials stating I have been granted a schmitt ton of cash,,, Woohoo? But for some odd reason it was delivered into my Junk mail folders, wonder if I should open in and respond with all my personal information so I can be stinking rich and quit my job?

Me thinks the Solid Materials this joker is in charge of is probably Bullcrapola!!!

Just received an e-mail from someone named Muhammed with the Niger Dept. of Solid Materials stating I have been granted a schmitt ton of cash,,, Woohoo? But for some odd reason it was delivered into my Junk mail folders, wonder if I should open in and respond with all my personal information so I can be stinking rich and quit my job?

Me thinks the Solid Materials this joker is in charge of is probably Bullcrapola!!!
Back in the day, when I first started working as a limited company I had one phone me. It sounded like he was speaking from a toilet cubicle in a down town bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back