What Cheered You Up Today? (11 Viewers)

Guinness, nuff said.
 
My son was able to wangle a few days of leave, so I'm headed to the airport in an hour to pick him up.

Thank him for his service from me.
 
Niners eating Seahawk in Seattle tonight.
 
Just received an e-mail from someone named Muhammed with the Niger Dept. of Solid Materials stating I have been granted a schmitt ton of cash,,, Woohoo? But for some odd reason it was delivered into my Junk mail folders, wonder if I should open in and respond with all my personal information so I can be stinking rich and quit my job?

Me thinks the Solid Materials this joker is in charge of is probably Bullcrapola!!!
 
Just received an e-mail from someone named Muhammed with the Niger Dept. of Solid Materials stating I have been granted a schmitt ton of cash,,, Woohoo? But for some odd reason it was delivered into my Junk mail folders, wonder if I should open in and respond with all my personal information so I can be stinking rich and quit my job?

Me thinks the Solid Materials this joker is in charge of is probably Bullcrapola!!!
Back in the day, when I first started working as a limited company I had one phone me. It sounded like he was speaking from a toilet cubicle in a down town bar.
 
Heard from my oldest today. He's being posted much closer to home next spring.
So, many more opportunities for visits with him, his beautiful wife, and the grandbaby. 😁
 
And what scent would that be?:nailbiting:

Cooking the Turkey and Ham for 1000?
 
Scheduled for right eye cataract surgery on Dec 15th. Left eye later.
Hope all goes well Larry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back