What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Course world for three years has started. That's not the happy bit. I received the funding to stay in the class until the scholarship kicks in. That's great news!! Anniversary coming up Thursday and getaway this weekend. Personal day Monday. One day of teaching Tuesday followed by Thanksgiving break. It's awesome!!

Course world for three years has started. That's not the happy bit. I received the funding to stay in the class until the scholarship kicks in. That's great news!! Anniversary coming up Thursday and getaway this weekend. Personal day Monday. One day of teaching Tuesday followed by Thanksgiving break. It's awesome!!

This cheered me up : translated from NOS.nl

Woman from The Hague recognizes partner as robber on TV and takes him to the police.

A woman from The Hague recognized her partner earlier this week as a wanted robber in the TV program Opsporing Verzocht. She immediately took the man to the police station, according to the police.

According to Omroep West, the couple was watching the investigation program together. The broadcast showed images of a shop robbery on July 15 in Rotterdam-Kralingen. The two saw the 55-year-old man committing a robbery in it. The woman then took him to the police station.

Employees of the jewelry store were threatened with a firearm last July. The owner was also beaten in the presence of her young child. The robbers made off with jewelry.

The man is the third suspect in custody for the robbery.

:lol:

My favorite pistol is a John Moses Browning Hi Power. Fits well. Followed by a Sig P226, then a P365XL with an optic sight.

Rifle would probably be the mighty FN LAR. And it's anything but light. Then my sons Henry Golden boy lever action .22LR.

I used to own an old 1911, when I was in the army! Had a little experience with SIG Sauer P226.

Back in museum, I tested TT38, Mauser C96, Webley and Nagant revolvers, along almost all other infantry weapons there.
I had a good friend who owned a .455 Webley. It was the crudest revolver I ever saw but you could use it as a hammer after it was empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back