What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just got home from the "Cops & Rodders" Car Show in Tucson. It is sponsored by the Southern Arizona Law Enforcement Foundation. About 400 cars on display including mine.
20231103_152336[1].jpg
20231104_120108[1].jpg

Sorry I dropped out for a few weeks. Oddly, I have been celebrating my sucky job that fired me after I contacted Covid last October. I ended up with a great job with free health and a small pension if I can make it to 71. The pay raise was a bonus. I text my old supervisor to thank them but they did not respond.

Sorry I dropped out for a few weeks. Oddly, I have been celebrating my sucky job that fired me after I contacted Covid last October. I ended up with a great job with free health and a small pension if I can make it to 71. The pay raise was a bonus. I text my old supervisor to thank them but they did not respond.
I made a cake to sent to your former job.

1699963149519.png

I made a cake to sent to your former job.

View attachment 747128
Nice. Example from old jod. You need to do A, B, and C. But x, y, and z needs to be done (30 years experience speaking). No you have to do A, B,And C or the company looks bad. 3 weeks later. We called you in with HR because we are writing you up. You showed bad judgement by doing A, B, and C. But that is what you told me to always do. That does not matter. You are showing bad judgement by what you did. Ok, you as manager told me to do it. Am I to disregard the decisions if my manager. Yes but we are not talking about that, just your bad choices. Something is seriously wrong if I have to tell HR what pronoun I identify with. Well der, die, and das.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back