What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I spent a total of three years in Italy in a town called Dalmine which is now a suburb of Bergamo, just east of Milan. There were lots of fans of Atalanta there, the local Bergamo football (soccer) team. This evening Atalanta won the Europa cup against Leverkusen, I am certain my old associates will be having the niht of their lives, when I was there they just got relegated and promoted season after season..

FA Cup Final: Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United!!! After a decade or so of City dominating the English football scene, it was so satisfying to see the Red Devils upset the light blue juggernaut and earn a classic win. After an underwhelming (to say the least....) season, United finally clicked, and took the game to City. Hopefully, sanity will prevail and the under-siege manager will keep his job. In case anyone's wondering why a guy from Canada is so excited about this ..... I'm a born-and-raised Manchester native :)

1716705215938.png

Our Foxtel box took a dump on us on Wed. Thurs I called tech, they ran thru the usual steps I would never have guessed.
All this called for a Neeeewwwwww box, Monday!!!! I was nice, said I sure wish it could be sooner. 9:30am FRIDAY there it was on our doorstep!!!!
I am always nice to them, end I get great service!!!!!!!

Luckily I just get text massages usually between 2 and 4am saying my Coles points are about to expire, my parcel can't be delivered until I confirm my address or I've had a Medicare payment and they need my account details..............................My goodness my affairs must be in such a mess!! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back