What Cheered You Up Today? (12 Viewers)

Moved back to the UK 2 weeks ago and finally found a place to live...excited to be back in Blighty.

Be it ever so humble ... I sure am happy for you, brotha.
 
Just crossed over the North Atlantic. Getting dark. Kids are asleep…

Now if the turbulence would stop long enough to allow them to let me use the lav so I can sleep… 😝
 
They tend to frown on peeing in the soda can ;)

Plus that annoyingly sharp lip ...
 
I spent a total of three years in Italy in a town called Dalmine which is now a suburb of Bergamo, just east of Milan. There were lots of fans of Atalanta there, the local Bergamo football (soccer) team. This evening Atalanta won the Europa cup against Leverkusen, I am certain my old associates will be having the niht of their lives, when I was there they just got relegated and promoted season after season..
 
FA Cup Final: Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United!!! After a decade or so of City dominating the English football scene, it was so satisfying to see the Red Devils upset the light blue juggernaut and earn a classic win. After an underwhelming (to say the least....) season, United finally clicked, and took the game to City. Hopefully, sanity will prevail and the under-siege manager will keep his job. In case anyone's wondering why a guy from Canada is so excited about this ..... I'm a born-and-raised Manchester native :)
 
Four hour conversation with Ramrod44 today. Every Saturday and Sunday we have long conversations about many subjects that we are both familiar with. The highlight of the week.
 
1716705215938.png
 
Congratulations!! Three and maybe one to go!
Maybe? :oops:
Oh, yeah. Right.
Best of luck.
 
Our Foxtel box took a dump on us on Wed. Thurs I called tech, they ran thru the usual steps I would never have guessed.
All this called for a Neeeewwwwww box, Monday!!!! I was nice, said I sure wish it could be sooner. 9:30am FRIDAY there it was on our doorstep!!!!
I am always nice to them, end I get great service!!!!!!!
 
Luckily I just get text massages usually between 2 and 4am saying my Coles points are about to expire, my parcel can't be delivered until I confirm my address or I've had a Medicare payment and they need my account details..............................My goodness my affairs must be in such a mess!! :lol: :lol:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back