What Cheered You Up Today? (6 Viewers)

Westham 3 Leicester 0
 
Passed the first part of my surgical exams...
 
EASA to approve the 737 Max for return to flight. Great news for my company.

Boeing 737 Max is safe to fly again, Europe's aviation regulator says
 
Cleaned part of the basement...hey it's the little things sometimes, you know?
I did that when I was laid off in April; five green garbage bags full. Funny how most of it was my stuff... you know...stuff for a rainy day stuff..........funny
 
my Brother and I have to clear out my parents house now that my parents have both died, dread to think what discarded military kit and ordnance he has stashed away if his bedside drawer is any indication ! :shock:

edit.....

not saying it cheered me up they have died, just replying to Geo !
we didn't get along but i'm not that mad at them.
 
Pick up my new car 10am tomorrow morning :lol:
What'd you get?
 
What'd you get?
5dcc43d1f848477faa4dec0b21604677.jpg

7c5a727beafb4feda79600e6146c7312.jpg
bb2f579d7e4543cd82d84f1d4575176f.jpg
 
Nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back