Vic Balshaw
Major General
Mount it and have a giggle every time you look at it. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They are rejects. That's why you got one so easily.
Never mind.
Shoulda bought a Pentax - any "K" mount lens ever made will fit it.After members here said adapters were available for old lenses on DSLR cameras, I just ordered a Canon adapter for all of my FD lenses to fit The EOS.
4 days until I head to northern Minnesota, away from the rat race for 7 days of Grouse, Duck, and Goose hunting and just general relaxation away from humanity. Look out liquor store, here I come!!!
Hopefully you made it out alive. I'm kinda not kidding...I arrived in Minneapolis-St. Paul about an hour ago. Granted, I'm just in the airport passing through on my way back from Vegas.
Just a million?Welcome to the land of 10,000 lakes, and a million flakes!
Hopefully you made it out alive. I'm kinda not kidding...
OK, 5 million.Welcome to the land of 10,000 lakes, and a million flakes!
Enjoy you week "vegging out" as we would say over here .4 days until I head to northern Minnesota, away from the rat race for 7 days of Grouse, Duck, and Goose hunting and just general relaxation away from humanity. Look out liquor store, here I come!!!
He what's wrong with East St Louis, its a wonderful place to get shot.Never left the airport. Can't be worse than East St. Louis though.
Welcome to the land of 10,000 lakes, and a million flakes!
Just a million?
That's all they would let in from California.OK, 5 million.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....Welcome to the land of 10,000 lakes, and a million flakes!