What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Congratulations, you are the world elephant polo champion.

Roger that.

VBSD.jpg

When I worked in France a guy I worked with from Marseilles always said it was a good game if France won, but if England won he didnt accet that they were playing "the proper Rugby"
Marseille is a Soccer city.
You will find the hard core Rugby supporters in the west side of France.

Last edited:
Marseille is i Soccer city.
You will find the hard core Rugby supporters in the west side of France.
I dont know where he was from originally, he was working for a steel trading company in Marseilles, he was a rugby fanatic, never mentioned football at all.

When I was living in Utica NY our crash pad was just around the corner from the Polish Army Association (kind of like an American Legion with food). I never realized what kielbasa could be til I ate at the PAA.

When I was living in Utica NY our crash pad was just around the corner from the Polish Army Association (kind of like an American Legion with food). I never realized what kielbasa could be til I ate at the PAA.
Agreed.

My grandmother immigrated from Czechoslovakia in the early 1900's and when I was a kid every Christmas Day was dinner at her house with all my aunts, uncles and cousins on dad's side of the family. It was generally pretty boring for by brother and I but what I wouldn't give for one more dinner cooked by her, especially the kolache with fruit topping.

I loved my mom and she was a good cook, but...

The weather is actually somewhat nice, work day is almost done, I think I am finally over whatever stomach ailment has bee bothering me for a week, and I have Guinness in the fridge that I did not drink last Friday (St. Patricks Day) that is calling my name. I think there is only one though, so will have to pick some more up on the way home.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back