What Cheered You Up Today? (12 Viewers)

I can read your posts, so either I'm alive too, or we're all f***ed!
 
He is still in your house then?
Message on his voicemail:
Hi! This is Jim. I can't take your call right now because I'm dead. Please leave a message after the beep.
 
Fathers Day today and a present that made my day, my daughter in law, bless her, (My son picked the best) comes up with the most appropriate gifts from the family....my almost 3 year old granddaughter helping with the unwrapping....

Fathers Day T-Shirt__0175.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 
Finished this with my son. (Recognise the brand name?)
View attachment 736367
Funny i did this one. Game with your kit.

61YT71wPnEL.jpg
 
Last edited:
Starting on Friday: My son graduated Arty School that morning. I drove up to Fort Sill to bring him home for the weekend. He spent yesterday with his girl. We're all gonna meet up at my mom's place to have a pool party and grill hamburgers today -- I'm already here prepping food. He returns to Ft Sill tomorrow -- not long at all, but as any member of a military family knows and understands, you take the moments you can and cherish them ... so we'll be busy making memories. :)
 
Last edited:
It's my baby's birthday today!!
 

Attachments

  • Magdalene my baby.jpg
    Magdalene my baby.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 59
Starting on Friday: My son graduated Arty School that morning. I drove up to Fort Sill to bring him home for the weekend. He spent yesterday with his girl. We're all gonna meet up at my mom's place to have a pool party and grill hamburgers today -- I'm already here prepping food. He returns to Ft Sill tomorrow -- not long at all, but as any member of a military family knows and understands, you take the moments you can and cherish them ... so we'll be busy making memories. :)

They don't do hometown recruiting anymore? When I graduated UH-60 Repairer School I got to go home for 21 days hometown recruiting before heading to my first duty station.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back