What Cheered You Up Today? (6 Viewers)

When I was going to Devry tech back in 77 or so we used to sell our plasma for 21$ to buy cheap beer, those were the days😁
 
Got to pin my eldest son's rank on today at his promotion ceremony. Congratulations, Captain Boeser!
1000000656.jpg

1000000660.jpg
 
Got to pin my eldest son's rank on today at his promotion ceremony. Congratulations, Captain Boeser!
View attachment 799295
View attachment 799296
Congratulations!
 
Just came back from the bank; countdown to retirement begins. Two more tours though I've told my crew that its four more tours. I don't need the drama. As of now, 26 days.....tick.....tick....tick..........
 
I've told my crew..
Why would you not allow them to throw a party?
You did your years, those are your work mates.

Besides it is a big thing. I think, you are lucky if they would do the trouble of messing up your last stint.
There is always leaving early and disappear.
 
I work in a remote mining camp, no party time, no leaving early
 
When I retired after 43 years at IBM I thought I would be out fishing, traveling etc. But I really don't have the time, between taking care of 3 elderly women, house work and life stuff ive been just as busy. Find a hobby or something you enjoy to do because things change drastically
 
Just came back from the bank; countdown to retirement begins. Two more tours though I've told my crew that its four more tours. I don't need the drama. As of now, 26 days.....tick.....tick....tick..........
WooHoo! Great news George, I understand not telling the crew too. I feel the same way, when I pull the plug it'll be quick with no time for the drama. Best of luck my friend.:thumbright:
 
My Daughter has been nominated for young Vet of the year by the British veterinary Association.

More proud of her every day !
That's wonderful!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back