What Cheered You Up Today? (16 Viewers)

What, us in Normandy ??!!
No actually funnier than that ollie !
 
Airframes Airframes

Last Normandy pic

1761423346278.jpeg


:lol:
 
1761432616435.png
 
I normally don't run outside for airplane flying over now days unless something sounds unusual. Today I just heard the multi engines of what I thought were the two guys who fly formation on great weather days. I got outside in time to see four in a finger formation, then they began smoke (chemtrails) while holding a tight formation. Watching as they flew out over the swamp, one flew up in a missing man formation. Then, smoke off, I could hear them in the distance flying around. Great mini airshow. I suspect practice for SEP eleventh.
Gotta go now, USAF vs ARMY just started.
 
I normally don't run outside for airplane flying over now days unless something sounds unusual. Today I just heard the multi engines of what I thought were the two guys who fly formation on great weather days. I got outside in time to see four in a finger formation, then they began smoke (chemtrails) while holding a tight formation. Watching as they flew out over the swamp, one flew up in a missing man formation. Then, smoke off, I could hear them in the distance flying around. Great mini airshow. I suspect practice for SEP eleventh.
Gotta go now, USAF vs ARMY just started.
Go Army! Beat Zoomies!
 
 
 
This set of photos showing the results of drunk driving from WFMZ Allentown Pa.

View attachment 857281
That's putting the cart before the horse!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back