What comes to your mind when you think in this countries?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There is nothing wrong with dancing. I used to think it would be gay, but I took lessons with my wife before our wedding. Just ball room dance lessons. We had such a good time, we continued into latin american and hispanic dances.

We have taken a break for about a year now, because of school stuff, but we plan to start back up this winter.
I'll just mark that down as an effect of Euro Beer:)

I'll just mark that down as an effect of Euro Beer:)

Please Check the one that applies the most about pbfoot:

A. Euro Beer is much better than Canadian Horse Piss.

B. Most Women prefer a man that can dance.

C. pbfoot knows nothing about the word that is in bold in answer B.

D. All of the Above.

:lol:

A I'll wager you've never drunk a beer in Canada and only the export crap which I won't drink when I cross the river (border) its different
B lets post our women and play spot the flaw:lol:
C and even in the UK we didn't want the local brew

Attachments

• 419Lanc-Labatts_.jpg
    419Lanc-Labatts_.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 125
A I'll wager you've never drunk a beer in Canada and only the export crap which I won't drink when I cross the river (border) its different
B lets post our women and play spot the flaw:lol:
C and even in the UK we didn't want the local brew

A. Actually I have been to Canada on several occasions and tried Cameron's Lager, Unibroue La Bolduc and Moosehead Lager. Compared to real beer (i.e German, Czech, Belgian, etc...), they are Horse Piss.

B. That is not funny...

C. UK beer is a matter of taste, either you like it, or you don't. 99% of Beers from N. America are Horse Piss and anyone who knows anything about beer knows that.

A. Actually I have been to Canada on several occasions and tried Cameron's Lager, Unibroue La Bolduc and Moosehead Lager. Compared to real beer (i.e German, Czech, Belgian, etc...), they are Horse Piss.

B. That is not funny...

C. UK beer is a matter of taste, either you like it, or you don't. 99% of Beers from N. America are Horse Piss and anyone who knows anything about beer knows that.
And what qualifications do you have as beer taster, please enlighten me did you go on a course? and how many weeks was it ? who was the instructor, what qualifications did he have
of course now it must be that clean European water ....MMM good which makes up the bulk of the beer

And what qualifications do you have as beer taster, please enlighten me did you go on a course? and how many weeks was it ? who was the instructor, what qualifications did he have

I think you are taking this a tad bit too seriously. :lol:

I can play that game. What qualifications do you have as a beer taster, since it seems to be okay for you talk smack about beer (but not for me to the same :lol: ).

Okay here are my qualifications:

In no specific order some (only some) of the international beers (and some other qualifications just thrown in the mix) I have tried (not all of them good :D )

Growing up in the land of beer.
Hauff Lichtenauer Urhell
Hauff Lichtenauer Pilsner
Hauff Lichtenauer Weissbier
Hauff Frankenländer Landbier
Frankenländer Schwarzbier
Oktoberfest
Poperings Hommelbier
Duvel
Krombacher Pils
Krombacher Weizen
Warsteiner Premium Verum
Oettinger Kristal Weizen
Did I mention growing up in the land of beer?
Oettinger Hefe Weizen
Berliner Weisse
Kulmbacher Reichelbrau Eisbock
Dinkelacker
Hasseröder Premium Pilsener
Hofbräu
Jever Pilsener
Karlsberg Ur-Pils
Köstritzer Schwarzbier
Köstritzer Kranich-Bräu
Köstritzer Edel-Pils
Schwaben Bräu
Oktoberfest
Schwaben Bräu Natürtrübe
Schwaben Bräu Meister-Pils
Budějovický Budvar
Pilsner Urquell
Seriously, did I mention growing up in the land of beer.
Platan Protivín
Stuttgarter Hofbräu
Guinness
Harp Lager
Kilkenny
Murphy's Irish Stout
Murphy's Irish Red
Foggy Bottom
Budweiser (Blech!!!)
Coors Light (Blech!!!)
Michelob (Blech!!!)
Miller Light (Blech!!!)
Pabst Blue Ribbon (Blech!!!)
Rolling Rock (Blech!!!)
Sam Adams
Cameron's Lager
Unibroue La Bolduc
Moosehead Lager
Oktoberfest

And probably a thousand other beers that I can not name off of the top of my head because every town here in Germany has there own brewery. Then there are the micro breweries in the US and Canada that I have triend. Some of them make a decent brew.

Overall though N. American brew is weak and not as tasty as beer from Germany, Czech, Belgium, etc...

Honestly I am not an expert in beers, I am more a wineman, but comparing with other the beer made by german settlers are definately the best.

There is several local brands ( no really good ones to be sincere) you can get imported like Stella Artois, Heineken, some belgian and USA too, but all that compared with the Brunnen with is locally made by germans...the difference is really big. And the one with honey is amazing, it made me feel like a viking truly :lol:

27me0.jpg

I'm a zymologist. I make my own beer. What qualifications do you have? End discussion. :toothy5:

Anybody wants a recipe, let me know.

I dont know if you irony detector ist kapputt of is just you are so stupid that you love to discusss proven facts.

The tango as we know does not come from spain neither morrocco but the slums of Buenos Aires in early XX century, period.

If you want to argue that you will be alone because when I signed up nearly 4 years ago I had no plans to discuss here latinoamerican music but ww2 related stuff.

Argue ?? What the heck are you on about ???

Charles, "AFAIK" means = As Far As I Know !

I'm no expert on the history of "Dance", so there'd be no point for me in argueing about it.

But I still don't understand the part about the docks in Hamburg ??

Also is it me or aren't you being just a little soft-skinned on this issue ?

Geez who pissed in your coffee today :rolleyes:

I am not interested in any musical discussion either but the yours was a very dummy intervention.

But I still don't understand the part about the docks in Hamburg ??

definately you are dumber than I tought.

Also is it me or aren't you being just a little soft-skinned on this issue ?

Soft skinned about stupidity ??, always.

Argentina our allies, second best soccer player, second best barbecue, funny puteadas, cqc.

-Brazil god is brazilian, whos against us ?

-Chile skinny in the map.

-Uruguay former brazilian territory

-paraguay war of paraguay( biggest human massacre, our foul), products made in china.

-Colombia i was a former colombian karate fighter once time ago, like maradona i had quit that ****.

-Mexico el chavo del 8, aztec civilization, mariaches, pueblo cabron !

-USA the simpsons

-Canada british colony/the simpsons made in china, lousy bombardier planes.

-Spain paellas, flamenco, gitanos

-France blue coast, good life, napoleon´s army,

-Germany R.I.P./a glorious past, now just nato´s landing base. prussian military tradition, krupp steel, freud, kant, wagner, the ride of valkiries.

-Austria family roots, blue danube

-Sweden peaceful fellows, vikings.

-Italy pasta italiana, tiffosi, vine bola and ferrari.

-England monty python fliyng circus, mr. bean, rocksteady, rock n roll, punks, skinheads and hooligans. tony blair miserable but liker.

-Czech Republic skodas, authentic budweiser, mozart and beautifull cities

-Hungary

-Ukranie

-Rusia the guys who really defeated napoleon and hitler. greatest cable tv+voip+inet service.

-China made in china

-Japan samurais, bushido, musashi, sushi and yakisobas

-Saudi Arabia oil, bin laden, rolls royces collections and luxury.

-Lebanon esfihas, tabules and kibes. hezzbollah and refugees.

-South afrika mandela

-Israel former palestina

-Australia yellow and green national colors, south cross as national symbol, like brazil. dont bothers anybody, nobody hates them.

-New Zealand. all blacks.

I am not interested in any musical discussion either but the yours was a very dummy intervention.

definately you are dumber than I tought.

Soft skinned about stupidity ??, always.

So let me sum this up; I don't understand one of your jokes so I am stupid ??

Why thank you Charles, how kind of you. Remind me to insult you in the future when you don't understand one of my jokes.

I don't understand his outburst either, nothing to be mad or argue about, I just mentioned where I 'thought' tango originated from. Charles apparently somehow took that as a personal attack :scratch:

Ah...other new thing to me, thanks for your post Jug

You forgot about first best woman.:lol:

the asados are very good, argentina have great vines and great culture, brazilian and argentine woman are both the best, but in soccer how much time goes since you last title ? 30 years or more ?

other thing, theres many versions about where tango came from, but the most accepted is tango been a mixture of many other rithms and it borns in argentina.

btw, tango is not a dance rithm only, theres great musicians like gardel and piazola, among others. people shoud pay atteption on the lyrics.

I'm quite curious what most people think of when thinking of my country, The Netherlands. Any ideas on that one?

In princess Maxima...who else?

070625011.jpg

I migh add neat, small, and free dug to the equation.

the asados are very good, argentina have great vines and great culture, brazilian and argentine woman are both the best, but in soccer how much time goes since you last title ? 30 years or more ?

Never argue that we are second in football, that is a fact.
I am still in pain about that 0-3 in Venezuela, ( uouch ! Caca, hurts ) however we managed to wind up the brazilian everytime we played in U-20 and U-23.

And 1986 by the way.

In princess Maxima...who else?

070625011.jpg

I migh add neat, small, and free dug to the equation.

Never argue that we are second in football, that is a fact.
I am still in pain about that 0-3 in Venezuela, ( uouch ! Caca, hurts ) however we managed to wind up the brazilian everytime we played in U-20 and U-23.

And 1986 by the way.

in 86 i supported argentina in the cup, in olimpics i supported argentina against nigeria in the finals too, because is good more medals for s. america. im not fan of galvao bueno if you understand me. but i think if messi continues at this level of game and coco basile doing a nice job UNFORTUNELLY ill be obligated to support argentina in 2010 too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back